Psychological First Aid Instructor
Dates: Day 1 is Provider Course/Day 2 is Instructor course:
September 14-15 (COURSE IS FULL)
Instructors who wish to deliver the Psychological First Aid classroom-based course.
Classroom: 14 hours
Certified Red Cross Psychological First Aid Instructor Trainer or Respect Education Master Instructor Trainer
• 18 years of age
• Fundamentals of Instruction (online and in-class)
• Psychological First Aid certification
Completion Attend and participate in 100% of the course. A post-course, competency-based teaching experience with the support of a Teaching Experience Supervisor may be required.
Psychological First Aid Instructor certificate is available for download upon successful completion of training and is valid for 3 years.
• Loss, stress, and grief and how they affect us
• Psychological First Aid
• How to facilitate problem-based/case study learning
• Selecting, planning and facilitating an activity
• Instructor Guide – Psychological First Aid
• Psychological First Aid Workbook (digital and/or print)
• Media Presentation
• Look, Listen, Link, Live cards
• Online instructional resources on Boulevard
COST: 425.00 plus gst (includes Instructor Materials)